Delivery Exc. North and South America
Delivery to North and South America
- Click Here to Buy from Your Preferred Bookseller
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMATS:
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 978-0-7190-5346-7
- Pages: 272
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Price: £15.99
- Published Date: April 2003
- BIC Category: Society & social sciences / International relations, Reference, information & interdisciplinary subjects / Regional studies, POLITICAL SCIENCE / International Relations / General, SOCIAL SCIENCE / Regional Studies, International relations, Regional studies, Politics
- Series: Regional International Politics
This text aims to fill a gap in the field of middle eastern political studies by combining international relations theory with concrete case studies. It should be of benefit to students of middle eastern politics, international relations and comparative politics.
Introduction to the international politics of the Middle East; core and periphery - the international system and the Middle East; identity, state building and foreign policy; comparative state formation and foreign policies; foreign policy making in the Middle East; war and order in the regional system; the Middle East in a decade of Globalization (1991-2001).
Raymond Hinnebusch is Professor of International Relations and Middle East Politics, University of St. Andrews